Total Chaos 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Expedition Series Lower Control Arms 86555-E-16
These Total Chaos Fabrication Expedition Series Lower Control Arms # 86555-E-16 maintain the factory width on your 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner or Tacoma 4x4. Total Chaos designed this lower control for customers that want the increased strength and shock mounting options of the Long Travel Kit but without the increase in track width. If you are looking for an excellent way to increase the strength of your Toyota's suspension this is an excellent upgrade. Newly integrated steering stop tabs retain factory turning angle with no modification necessary to the OEM ball joint cradles and the pocket added at the coilover shock tabs increases the clearance allowing for a wider range of shocks to be used - up to 3.0".
- TC upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 2" of additional wheel travel.
- Designed to maintain factory alignment specs on vehicles with 1.5"-3" lift kits.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- The uniball cup placement is moved to correct the caster angle that is lost with aftermarket lift kits. Vehicles that have an increased ride height are harder to align. The added caster reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicles steering and helps retain the factory alignment specifications.
- 1" I.D. uniballs feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise and reduce maintenance.
- CNC tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for easy installation.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers are machined from 17-4 stainless-steel to maximize strength and wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the bushings and inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.